Saturday, December 18, 2010

Success?

I started using Slim-Fast on Tuesday and had lost 7 lb. by Friday morning. Tuesday and Wednesday were so difficult. I was hungry, which I have to say was something I haven't felt in a long time. Not true hunger. I got grumpy and anxious, but just rode it out and stayed on program. I use SF products for breakfast, lunch, and snacks, and then had a regular dinner. On  Tuesday, I actually ate too much for dinner and didn't feel well, but Wednesday through Friday, I actually ate and felt better after, which was soulfully satisfying. Today, I'm meeting a friend for breakfast, sharing a holiday dinner with my aunt in the nursing home, and then have picked up some delicious looking pork chops for dinner.  Although I won't be on-program today, I will not let myself feel I am "cheating," but practicing healthy eating choices.

And on a pure excitement level: SEVEN POUNDS DOWN! Woo hoo! Go, me! I am only three pounds away from making my first "Just Ten" goal and will then move my blue bracelet to my right hand. After I meet the next ten, I will move it back to the left. I am so grateful for Dr. Oz for proposing a small goal as so healthy and doable for viewers. Even just seven pounds down, I have so much more energy and my clothes feel a lot looser. I'm a loser! LOL

No comments: